5/14/13

So this is my "Official Start" into blogging.

I've tried many times to make a website/blog, and each time I've found myself failing miserably.

Not because I haven't had the necessary skill, but more because I've forgotten my password or other silly stuff like that. In other cases it's been because I've had nothing to say, which is stupid since I often find it hard to shut up.

So here I am. I've just used a considerable amount of time setting up this blog. I've made sure that people who know me, already can find 'Lovers Gonna Love' and information about my works on here, and I've also made sure that it looks pretty -- to my standards at least.

The next part is this first part. And boy, do they suck or what?


-- I think they do.

But I'm happy that you're accompanying me on this awkward journey into the world of blogging, because like Bambi, I'm on slippery ice here. Please don't let me fall?

If you have any ideas on what I can write about, or if you have any comments at all, then feel free to drop me a message. It should be pretty easy from your Google profile.

Oh. And keep your head held high.

- Maja D Jørgensen

6 comments:

  1. I am happy for you! LOLZ don't worry, just treat this like a public diary or whatever, because that's what I'm doing. Sadly I'm forgetting to post about writing stuff, so don't forget it like I did!

    You know you love me... xoxo (LOLZ at the awkward Gossip Girl thing)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owwh. Thank you. <3 :)

      I'm really excited to see how this plays out. Heh. I'm just as clueless as the readers, lol :D

      And well.
      xoxoxo Right back at ya, :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the big kids table haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 Maja. You may be a bad guy (in Forfall at least), but I hope that you get everything that you want out of blogging.

    ~ Briony

    ReplyDelete