5/15/13

Something amazing happened.

One of the things that concerned me the most about starting yet another blog, was the fact that I might not have anything to write about after the first post. I mean, why have a blog if I'm not going to use it, right?

However, right now, that doesn't matter. Because if my days are as awesome as the one today, then I'd never be able to stop blogging.

Not only did I get a "success" feeling from the fact that I actually slept during nighttime--something I struggle with on a daily basis. But I also got a major surprise in the mail today.

My best friend asked me a few weeks ago if he could have my file with all the chapters to "The Lores of Lyra - Rising Star", he wanted to have it on his kindle or something. I trust him with my life, so giving him the chapters were no problem for me, so I sent them to him.

Today, this arrived in my mail:

 

And apart from the fact that this is my book, and therefore awesome by default. Then I'd like to stress the fact that my best friend ordered this exclusively for me through lulu.com. I am literally bouncing up and down while squealing and wiggling in joy. 

Just imagine; I have a book that nobody else in the whole universe have. And nobody else will have this edition, this cover, or anything even remotely close to this book, ever. Woo! I feel so special, and exclusive. To think, that this is the book that won me a "Fantasy - On The Rise" Watty Award. 

Even if I never amount to anything through my writing, then this will always be something I have. A trophy of how far I've gotten already, along with a reminder that I am awesome. 

Yeah. I'm really happy. And all thanks to my best friend <3 







No comments:

Post a Comment