5/17/13

What's new?

Well. I'm on a roll here! :D

First of all, I'd like to share this really nice picture that has both me and my new gift in it:
Let me ego-boost myself while I fawn over how self-satisfied I am over that picture. I mean, I'm not usually conceited, nor am I depressed about how I look. However, I honestly think that I'm pretty-looking there. Humor me for a while, please? :)

Book news: My boyfriend's book (finally) went online for sale. He's now a twice published author. How cool is that? Well, I think it's pretty neat, plus I of course love the book. If you want a good read, you can purchase his second book here:

http://www.amazon.com/Psych-Investigation-Episodes-Episode-ebook/dp/B00CTX81V6/ref=la_B009121ROQ_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1368767493&sr=1-2

If you haven't read the first book in the series, you can always check it out by trying the first one for free:
http://www.amazon.com/Psych-Investigation-Episodes-Episode-ebook/dp/B0090U05WO/ref=la_B009121ROQ_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368767493&sr=1-1

That's pretty awesome, right? Remember to be a good sport and review it. This only helps the author and other readers :)  Hehe.

On a total other tangent; I was browsing through Facebook pages, because let's face it--They're awesome. They are what we can see in our newsfeed and be motivated to get the best out of our lives. If you're like me, then you know that feeling of seeing something truly inspirational that makes you look at life in a whole other way, even if just for a second.

I found one of those pages today: http://www.facebook.com/JasonsActive90DayChallenge

I'm one of those people that zap over the TV-shop channel, because I always get this bad feeling inside of all the super-slim people that are worlds away from my body-type. All while there's this nagging feeling inside me, telling me that I could do it--I should do it.

Yet, I don't. I need to be inspired and motivated to do something, because to be honest? I'm just a lazy bum.
So to see that someone set a goal for themselves, and managed to get there - only to keep moving forward? So inspiring.

And its an important lesson in everything. You can do what you set your mind to! And this is just one of those success stories, and Jason, who wants to be the next Vi-Champ, should have all the support and cheering in the world, because he's truly an inspiration. Pop over there to give a few encouraging words, yeah?

For more information, and other who wants to fight obesity, you can also check out Jason's website: http://jaconley.myvi.net/


No comments:

Post a Comment